Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Monday, January 15, 2007

I’m so excited about trying XCEL

My name is Paul Flannigan and I have many reasons to be supremely self-confident. I am relatively young, good-looking, physically fit, smart, financially secure and very successful for a man of my age. There is only one thing that makes me feel unsure of myself. I am almost thirty-three and my penis resembles that of the average twelve-year-old boy. When fully erect it is only four and a half inches long. Its girth is only three and a half inches.
While I can understand why you might think I have nothing much to fret over, my undersized penis really makes me feel bad about myself.

There is nothing worse than becoming newly intimate with an attractive woman and wondering if she will be dissatisfied by the size of your penis.
The bathrooms at work also present a problem. I become paranoid when another man uses the urinal next to mine. I feel as though he is weighing me up from the corner of his eye and sniggering to himself. I often use the cubicles instead.
My current girlfriend Leanne has told me that a man’s size is quite insignificant. She says sexual technique is far more important. However, I think she only says this to make me feel better about myself, which it doesn’t. The idea of my girlfriend pitying me only makes me feel worse.
I have tried many things to enlarge the size of my penis including increasing the amount of exercise I do, giving up smoking and changing my diet. Nothing has worked. It’s very frustrating. This is why, in my desperation, I have opted to try the XCEL male enlargement patch.
I ordered a thirty-day course of the patches to begin with, and they arrived yesterday. I couldn’t wait to give them a go. I put the first one on after my shower this morning.


It is just like any other type of transdermal patch. I placed it on my right buttock and I’m scarcely aware of its being there.
I am so excited. I really hope that the XCEL patches will work. I was going to measure my penis every day but Leanne suggested I measure it once a week so that any results will be more obvious.
Leanne is being truly sweet to me today. I think it’s because I’m in a very good mood. The mere idea of having a bigger penis soon has made me feel especially cheerful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home