Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Monday, January 15, 2007

XCEL has made me more virile.

This is my second day using the XCEL male enlargement patch. The first patch came off easily this morning before I jumped into the shower. I put the second one on this morning. I placed it on my left buttock this time. I am worried that my skin will get irritated if I put it on the same area of skin all the time. This happened when I tried the patches to give up smoking. However, so far the XCEL patches feel much more comfortable than the ones I used to quit cigarettes. Last night I made love to my girlfriend Leanne. I’m not sure if it was just psychological, but the quality of the sex seemed much better than it usually is. My erection seemed a lot stronger than usual. This made me feel wonderful and I made love to Leanne with more intensity than I normally do. She had a huge orgasm, and so did I. It’s a huge turn-on to know that I have satisfied my partner.
After we had both climaxed Leanne told me that if using the XCEl patches meant I was going to be a better lover from now on, then I should definitely continue with them. This made me think that XCEL male enlargement patches are worth using even if all they do is make me better in bed. It was hard to resist the temptation of measuring my penis this morning, because I think it has grown already. However, I am going to take Leanne’s advice. I’ll use my will power and wait until next Sunday. I can’t wait to see how much I have grown by then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home