Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

XCEL has helped my penis grow already

Today is my third day using the XCEL male enlargement patch, and things are still going well. Yesterday evening I went to the gym after work. I was amazed to find that the patch stayed put despite the fact that I had a vigorous training session. It didn’t even budge when I had a shower after I was finished working out.
Yesterday at work, people were asking me why I was in such a good mood. Of course, I couldn’t tell them. I just smiled enigmatically. I prefer to keep people guessing anyway. My mind was calm, though, and I got quite a lot of work done.
When I returned home after my session at the gym, Leanne had cooked us delicious salmon steaks. We had them with salad. She is still being really pleasant to me.

We made love again last night, but it was just a quickie because I was quite worn-out after my long day. However, I still managed to satisfy her easily. My erection was also just as powerful as it had been the night before. I reckon I’m going to be exhausted if we continue having sex on such a regular basis. We only usually do it a few times a week and here we are going at it like two eighteen year olds who have just met.
When I woke up this morning, I was erect because I needed to urinate, so I took a moment to examine myself. It could be my imagination, but I am certain that my penis is bigger already. It’s not significantly larger, but has definitely grown enough so I can notice it, especially the girth. I wanted to ask Leanne if she could see a difference too, but she had already left for work. She had to be in at seven this morning because she has an important project to finish. I’ll ask her tonight instead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home