Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Monday, August 20, 2007

I’m sexier than I imagined.

Daniel said he had to work late last night. He didn’t come home until ten o’clock. He might have been telling the truth. Of course he could also have been out with that woman again. I wasn’t taking the chance. I decided to even the score a little. I took my Femtrex pill and switched on my computer. I found a twenty-seven year old man called Tony to have cyber sex with. This time I used my new web cam.
Tony is a very fit, muscular, well endowed African American with sexy lips and eyes. He really turned me on. I had a multiple orgasm. It may only have been virtual sex but it was highly erotic. Tony’s youthful body makes Daniel look fat and old. What surprised me is how much I turned Tony on, considering I’m sixteen years his senior. It seems I’m much sexier than I imagined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home