Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Friday, April 13, 2007

I’m highly satisfied with the final result.

Well the last day is finally here. As from tomorrow, I will no longer use XCEL male enlargement patches. My penis is over six and a half inches long. It is somewhere between four and three-quarter and five inches in girth. Before I began using XCEL my penis was four and half inches long. It was just three and a half inches in circumference. My penis is just over two inches longer than it was. The girth of my member has increased by more than one and a quarter inches.
The increase in the length of my penis is more than I hoped for. I would have liked my circumference to reach five inches. It is less than quarter of an inch from what I wanted, so I can’t grumble. It certainly beats the dimensions I used to have. Overall, I am very satisfied with the results from using XCEL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home