Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Sunday, April 08, 2007

The joy of having a larger penis.

I woke up and measured my penis this Easter Sunday morning. It has grown a little more, but not noticeably. It is just a little bit more than six and a half inches long. The circumference is now over four and three quarter Inches. There is no danger of my penis reaching a length of seven inches in the next five days, so I guess Leanne will still marry me this June. I cannot explain to somebody who doesn’t know what it feels like to be undersized how happy I am with XCEL male enlargement patches and the increased size of my member. To those who haven’t experienced it, my delight seems in some way shallow or pathetic. However, if you are an undersized man I’m sure that you can appreciate why the growth of my penis has had such a profound effect on me. Happy Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home