Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I feel normal now.

My penis continues to grow thanks to XCEL male enlargement patches. It the moment it is a little more than six and a quarter inches long . It is just over four and a half inches in circumference. I have noticed that my penis is growing much more slowly than it did initially. However, I am over two thirds of the way through my course of XCEL patches , and I don’t think my penis will grow much more than it already has. This is fine by me, since I am now happy with my size. I never wished for a colossal penis, I merely wanted to feel normal, which I now do.
Leanne made a comment which I’m not sure how to take. She said my larger member made my testicles look smaller. I think large testicles are ugly, but still I hope my genitalia doesn’t look disproportionate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home