Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Friday, March 02, 2007

I am marrying the most beautiful woman.

This is day forty-eight of my trial with XCEL male enlargement patches, and I have some very happy news to report. Perhaps you have already guessed that Leanne agreed to become my wife last night.
I managed to squeeze in the proposal before the chef arrived with our food. I was extremely nervous, so much so that I stuttered my words and felt myself trembling slightly. My stammering made Brian titter with laughter, which did not help at all. Nevertheless, Leanne said yes with out hesitating. I will never forget the look on her face as long as I live. She was so moved that she laughed and cried simultaneously.
My family and friends were delighted, of course. The women made a huge fuss about it, and Leanne’s mother shed a few tears. The men all congratulated us and patted me on the back.

Even Leanne’s dad seemed pleased, although he felt obliged to warn me that I would have him to answer to if I didn’t treat her right. I expected him to say something like that. I also expected out Japanese chef to make some sarcastic comments, and he didn’t disappoint me.
My proposal distracted everyone from the fact that it was my birthday, despite the fact that the server brought a cake out after the chef had done his thing. I did not mind, though. I was far more excited about Leanne agreeing to become my wife than I was about becoming another year older, and I can’t say I was sorry that Brian forgot to joke with me about being an old man now.
Last night was one of the happiest occasions of my entire life. Leanne couldn’t stop smiling and her eyes were sparkling with joy. I love to see her feel that good. She also loved her engagement ring, as did the other women, so I needn’t have worried about her thinking I was cheap.
When Leanne and I eventually went home, we made love for over an hour, taking the time to explore each other’s bodies. As my hands caressed Leanne’s contours, I thought about how wonderful it was to stroke the curves of my future wife.

She is so beautiful. Leanne had three orgasms last night. I came twice myself. It only took me five minutes to become aroused again after my first orgasm.
It still amazes me just how much sexual stamina XCEL male enlargement patches give me. Before I started using XCEL I rarely lasted longer than twenty minutes, and I was usually almost ready to come before I had even inserted my penis into Leanne’s vagina. Not only that, but I always fell asleep after coming just once. Consequently, I only managed to give Leanne an orgasm about half the time. Since we only had sex about twice a week on average, Leanne was lucky to have an orgasm once every seven days. Now I give her at least one orgasm almost every day, and I would be lying if I said that this does not make me feel like more of a man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home