Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Friday, February 23, 2007

XCEL makes Valentine’s Day so special.

Today I have been using XCEL male enlargement patches for a total of thirty-two days. The patches continue to stay put with out budging for three days until I am ready to put on a new one. I am also lucky that they do not irritate my skin at all. However, I never had any trouble with sensitive skin.
Of course, today is Valentine's Day. I can't wait to exchange gifts with Leanne when I get home later on and I watch her face when she sees her new dress and shoes. I know she'll love them. Of course, I'm also just a little bit curious to see what she has gotten for me, but I always get a bit more joy from giving than receiving. I have booked a meal in a very up-market restaurant. I had to book it a few weeks in advance.

Leanne could wear her new outfit, but she'll have to wear a very warm coat if she does because there are a couple of inches of snow on the ground today.
It was hilarious yesterday evening watching Leanne snooping around looking for her gift but trying to pretend that she wasn't. She made the excuse that she was searching for a floppy disk that she had used to save some work from her laptop. Of course, I didn't believe her for one second. She’s too well organized to misplace anything related to her job. She probably thinks I haven't bought her anything. She was quite cranky this morning before she left for work. What she doesn't know is that I have both her gifts and card here at work with me. She has always been like a seven year old when it comes to hunting out gifts before occasions like Valentine's Day and Christmas.

Of course, for me the biggest Valentine's gift is the benefits I have gotten from using XCEL male enlargement patches. My penis looks bigger every day, my confidence has soared, and I'm happier and nicer to be around. My relationship with Leanne has improved one hundred percent and we have sex almost every day now. It doesn't get much better than that.

I also think that I am getting about twenty percent more work done each day because I am better able to concentrate on the task at hand. Speaking of work, I'll have to stop here because they have called an important meeting that is scheduled to begin in about ten minute’s time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home