Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Brian’s XCEL patches are starting to work.

This is day thirty-one of my using XCEL male enlargement patches, and I still feel great.
Last night I met up with Brian at the gym. We only trained for forty minutes, though. We cut it short because wanted to go shopping together. Its Valentine’s Day tomorrow and both of us had to buy gifts for our girlfriends. We also went for a bite to eat. Leanne was also meeting up with a friend, probably with the same idea in mind.
I ended up buying Leanne a very sexy red dress. It’s a Jovani 1998. It cost close to three hundred dollars, which is a little bit costly. However, her figure is amazing and I know she’ll look stunning in it. I addition, she’s the type of woman who likes to look her best. I also spotted a pair of red Delman shoes, which I knew would match perfectly with the dress, so I purchased those for her too.

I realize I spoiled her, but she deserves it. I cannot wait for her to try her new outfit on for me.
Brian bought his girlfriend Donna a pretty pair of diamond and platinum earrings. I’m sure she’ll like them, but I think I put more thought into my gift for Leanne. Giving jewelry to your girlfriend as a Valentine’s Day gift is a bit clichéd if you ask me. At least he wasn’t foolish enough to buy Donna a household maintenance item such as a hand-held vacuum cleaner. I once knew a guy who did this and his girlfriend broke up with him over it.
Over dinner, Brian grinned from ear to ear when he informed me that he’s beginning to notice the results of the XCEL male enlargement patches. He says he is constantly thinking about sex and that his privates are beginning to tingle pleasurably. He isn’t sure if his penis has grown yet but says his erections are much stronger and that Donna is delighted about his newfound virility. I told him I was pleased for him. I also assured him that he would see a difference in the size of his penis by the weekend.

Brian said he really appreciated me telling him about XCEL, and to show his gratitude he paid for dinner. I can’t say I was unhappy about this, since Leanne’s Valentine gift has put quite a sizable dent in my wallet.

I hope I do get that promotion. I could certainly use the extra income.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home