Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Monday, February 12, 2007

Everybody can see how happy I am now.

I have now been using XCEL male enlargement patches for a total of thirty days, and I'm still extremely pleased with my decision to try them.
Yesterday evening Leanne and I invited her brother Joe and his wife Hailey for dinner. Leanne had prepared one of her delicious curries because she knows her brother enjoys spicy food. I think Leanne is lucky that she gets on with her brother so well, since I don't enjoy such an amicable relationship with my sister Amanda. I must admit that Joe is a civilized person, and so is Hailey. I always enjoy their company when we get together.
Joe has an impudence about him that is somehow charming rather than offensive. His honesty is refreshing.

Therefore, I didn't become indignant halfway through the evening when he jokingly accused Leanne and I of being on drugs of one kind or another. He said we both seemed much happier then usual and he wanted to know why. I couldn't help but wonder how he and Hailey would have reacted if I’d told him I was using a male enhancement product that was not only working but had made me hornier than a rabbit. However, I managed to keep it to myself. I don't think that Joe or Hailey are the type of people that would judge me if I told them the truth, but I see no real reason for them to know that I am using XCEL male enlargement patches.

It actually turned out to be great fun keepingg Joe and Hailey guessing as to why Leanne and I are so happy these days. They came up with all kinds of theories such as the possibility that we had won the lottery but were keeping it to ourselves, or that Leanne was pregnant with quadruplets. Every time we told them they had it wrong, they became increasingly intrigued. Joe’s contrived FBI agent facial expressions were hilarious. They both left with their curiosity piqued, much to the merriment of Leanne and I.

Today at work a woman called Carla, who seems to find out about things before everybody else, told me that she had been tipped off and I was on the list of the five people in my position who are due to be promoted. I don't know how true this rumor is, since Carla is a notorious gossip, but I cannot help but hope that she is right. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home