Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Monday, February 05, 2007

I might be getting a promotion!

This is my twenty-third day using XCEL penis enlargement patches, and things are still great.
Last night Leanne and I had dinner with her parents. I hadn’t been looking forward to it, but felt obliged to go given how good Leanne has been to me lately. We went to a local Italian place that does excellent food. I adore the seafood marinara there. Leanne’s mother Susan is really amiable but I have always had the distinct impression that her father, Rob, dislikes me. I was surprised, therefore, to find that he was nice to me yesterday evening. He was behaving more like a friend and less like Leanne’s father.
Rob’s change in attitude made me think. Perhaps he was nicer to me because I am acting differently. Maybe I am easier to be around because XCEL penis enlargement patches have made me happier in myself.

I think before my penis started to grow my insecurity caused me to act overly confident in front of people that made me nervous in order to compensate for my lack of self-belief. It probably made Bob think that his daughter was living with an arrogant idiot.
Leanne seemed delighted that I had a good time last night. I think it was a relief to her. She told me that she was pleased that I finally got to see her father’s good side. I gave her a hug and told her that he isn’t that bad once you get to know him a bit.
Today at work I found out that they intend to promote five individuals in my current position to management. I think my chances are good. I have continued to keep my focus since I started with XCEL male enlargement patches. If I get the promotion I will earn a further twenty thousand dollars a year on top of my current salary. That’s a nice chunk of change. Although it is tempting I will avoid telling Leanne about the promotion just yet. She’ll only feel disappointed if I don’t get it and I see no point in upsetting her needlessly. If I do get it will be a better surprise for
I am going to the gym after work. I am looking forward to it more than I normally would now that I know Brian and I have more in common than we had both realized. I bet he asks me if my penis has grown any bigger. I can’t wait to see his face when I tell him that it has.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home