Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Monday, January 29, 2007

Has my father also got a small penis?

I have now been using XCEL male enlargement patches for sixteen days. Thankfully, I remembered to put a new one in place this morning. The patches continue to stay where I put them for seventy-two hours until I have to replace them. I think this is rather impressive. The transdermal nicotine patches I used to give up smoking had the inconvenient habit of coming loose on a regular basis, even though the manufacturers claimed that this would not happen.
Leanne and I went to my parents’ house for dinner yesterday. I hadn’t seen them in over a month, so it was nice to catch up. Leanne gets on really well with my parents, especially my mother. In fact Leanne is the first girlfriend my mother has actually liked. I can tell she would love me to marry her.

In truth I probably will propose to Leanne one day, she’s a wonderful person and I love her will all my heart.
Mom and dad both noticed that I was more cheerful than usual. They asked if I had any good news. I couldn’t tell them I was using XCEL penis enlargement patches. Announcing that I was pleased to have a penis half an inch longer than the one I inherited genetically might not have passed as appropriate dinner table conversation. I kept that little bit of information to myself, since I have no desire to cause an increase in my mother’s blood pressure. It’s better to let dad think I have a woman on the side and allow mom to dream that I’m getting ready to propose to Leanne than discuss my genitals with them.
I have often wondered if my dad also has a small penis. If he does perhaps he has also suffered anxiety about it over the years. If I knew for sure that he was undersized, I would take him to one side and recommend XCEL penis enlargement patches to him. My father may not be young anymore but I reckon it’s never too late to do something that increases your confidence.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home