Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Saturday, January 27, 2007

XCEL male enlargement patches will change your life!

Today I have been using XCEL penis enlargement patches for fourteen days. I feel like a different person to the man who used to greet me in the mirror everyday before I started with XCEL. I am so much more happy and confident these days.
Unfortunately, Sophie, the girl who asked me out at work the other day, is starting to behave rather unpleasantly towards me. Yesterday she was with some other women next to the soda machine when I went to get a drink. She started whispering and laughing scornfully when I approached. It made me feel angry. In retrospect, I’m glad I wasn’t able to take her up on her offer. She’s obviously the type that would have judged me by the size of my penis had I gotten into an intimate relationship with her before I started using XCEL male enlargement patches.

I have had girlfriends like her in the past that made me feel bad about my body and contributed to my lack of confidence.
Sophie’s behavior yesterday made me take stock and feel thankful that I am with a kind, sympathetic woman like Leanne. Yesterday when I got home from work she noticed that I was a bit upset so I told her what Sophie had done. She said I should feel sorry for Sophie rather than resenting her behavior. I suppose she is right. Women like Sophie are lacking in generosity of spirit, which ultimately hurts them more than it does anybody else.

Leanne also tells me that she can definitely notice a difference in the size of my penis now. I can also easily see that it has grown. It is such a relief. I feel one hundred times sexier than I used to, and it’s all thanks to XCEL male enlargement patches. XCEL really is an amazing, life-changing product.
Leanne and I are going out shopping later on this evening. I have decided I want to buy some new underwear to compliment my new penis. I think I’ll show my appreciation and treat Leanne to some lingerie as well. It always delights her when I buy her a present.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home