Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Saturday, January 20, 2007

XCEL makes me more amiable

This is my seventh day using XCEL patches. I’m delighted to testify that that I am one hundred percent satisfied with them so far. I have nothing negative to say at all.
Last night Leanne and I went out for a meal at a Japanese restaurant, because we are both fans of sushi. After eating we went out for a couple of drinks. We had a wonderful time. I noticed that Leanne looked particularly lovely, she had made an extra effort with her appearance. The evening was fun and very romantic. It reminded me of our early dates.
Later at home, I made up to Leanne for my tiredness the night before, and yet again it was great for both of us.

Afterwards she told me that she’s pleased with the way our relationship is going, and that my outlook has improved a lot in the past week.
I know that the reason for my change in manner lies in the way I feel about myself since I began using XCEL, even though I only started with the male enlargement patches a week ago. I am much more relaxed because I don’t feel so inadequate. I can feel the patches working, so I’m convinced that being under-sized will soon cease to be a problem for me.
I can’t describe how daunting it is to perceive yourself as being less of a man because you don’t measure up. Recently I have been able to stop torturing myself with the negative, self-depreciating thoughts that usually haunt me. I like myself much more, and this has caused me to react differently to others and vice versa. Leanne and I have not had the squabbles we usually go through on a daily basis.
I feel quite excited about tomorrow because I’m going to measure my penis and see if it really has grown. There have been a couple of occasions during the past week when I was sorely tempted to get the tape measure out. However, I somehow managed to resist the urge.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home