Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Friday, January 19, 2007

Leanne and Sophie are hot for me

I have been using the XCEL male enlargement patches for six days now and I’m pleased to report that things continue to go smoothly. The tickling sensation is still there, much to my pleasure.
Yesterday I mentioned how a work colleague smiled at me flirtatiously. Her name is Sophie and I have caught her looking at me a number of times since, she even said hello for the first time. Sophie is quite beautiful but I don’t think I would date her even if I were single. She seems a little conceited and over-confident. She also has a bit of a reputation around the office. Still, I’m sure Sophie is attracted to me and it is flattering to know this.

It’s funny how a small thing such as using XCEL patches can
change your attitude and make you seem more desirable to the opposite sex.
My new attitude is also starting to improve my performance at work, probably because I am better able to focus. I am no longer plagued by thoughts of my under-sized penis, since I am fairly confident that it will soon be a thing of the past.
Unfortunately, I had to work overtime last night. When I got home, I scarcely had time to eat before it was time for bed, so sex was out of the question. Leanne looked a bit disappointed. I made up for it by giving her plenty of hugs. It is nice to feel that she finds me so desirable these days.
This morning something wonderful happened. When I got up out of bed to urinate Leanne got a sidelong view of my morning erection. I was delighted to hear her tell me she thought she could actually see a difference in my size. I’m not sure my penis has actually grown very much, though. I think it just looks larger because my erections are more powerful. I guess I’ll find out on Sunday when I measure it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home