Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Thursday, January 18, 2007

XCEL is making me more confident

It’s now my fifth day using the XCEL male enlargement patches and I have something bizarre to report. Yesterday while I was at the gym doing my crunches, I noticed a weird but not unpleasant tickly sensation in my genital area. It is the first time I have ever had a feeling like this down below. It feels as though my penis is electrified. I almost laughed, as I usually do when I am being tickled. I had to restrain myself, though. I didn’t fancy explaining things to my training partner Brian. I don’t think he’s the type who would be very understanding if I told him about using the XCEL patches.
When I got home, I told Leanne about it. She was highly amused.

She also indulged me when I asked her to help me discover what it would feel like having sex with a tingling member, even though we hadn’t even eaten dinner yet. It felt great. The quality of our lovemaking continues to improve, I think because I am feeling more self-assured these days.
I’m still feeling aroused much more than I usually do. I have even been getting erections at work for no apparent reason. It’s a good job I generally wear loose fitting pants, or I might have been embarrassed a couple of times.
Last night I looked at the list of ingredients contained in the XCEL patches. I smiled to myself when I noticed that two of the ingredients are oyster meat and zinc. No wonder my sex drive has increased. Both zinc and oyster meat are well-known aphrodisiacs. I think poor Leanne is worried that she isn’t going to be able to keep up with me!
Today at work, a very pretty female colleague smiled at me in a flirtatious manner. I found it odd. It’s the first time she has even bothered to notice that I am alive. Perhaps people are taking more notice of me because I feel happier this week than I usually do. One thing is for sure, I’m already delighted with XCEL male enlargement patches.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home