Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Leanne thinks my penis feels bigger

I can hardly believe it’s already my fourth day using the XCEL male enlargement patch. It’s strange how quickly time seems to pass when things are going well. Amazingly, the XCEL patches have yet to irritate my skin even slightly. They also continue to stay firmly in place until I remove them before taking a shower each morning.
Yesterday I left work early. I wanted to help Leanne prepare dinner and clean the house because I knew we had friends coming over. I was certain she’d be tired after her early start. The dinner was a success and everybody had loads of fun. I was glad because Leanne always puts a lot of effort into these things.

Nevertheless, I couldn’t wait for everybody to leave so that I could ask Leanne if she thought my penis had grown a bit since I started using the XCEL patches.
Leanne assured me that while we had been making love the night before she thought that my penis felt slightly thicker and more satisfying than usual. I have no idea if she was only saying this to make me feel good about myself because she knows I am anxious about my size. She looked sincere enough when she said it, though, so I tend to believe her.
Leanne’s words really boosted my self-esteem. I also felt rather aroused at the idea of having a bigger penis. Unfortunately, Leanne was too exhausted to even contemplate having sex with me last night. I didn’t mind though. I don’t usually want to make love every night either.
I have only had one negative thought since I started using the XCEL patches. This morning at work, I thought about what Leanne had said about my penis feeling more fulfilling. Before I started with XCEL male enlargement Leanne told me that technique was much more important than size. I suspect that she wasn’t being completely honest about this. Perhaps size is more significant to women than Leanne had lead me to think.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home