Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I forgot my patch this morning!

I’ve been using XCEL male enlargement patches for eleven days now. This morning I was due to change it since it had been on for three days. I took it off before my shower and forgot to put a new one on. I was driving my car down the Interstate on my way to work by the time I realized my mistake. I turned my car around at the next exit and drove back home. Consequently, I was a bit late for work. I had to lie and say I had overslept. I’m not sure how sympathetic my boss would have been if I’d told her the truth. It’s a good thing I had nothing too urgent to do this morning at work. I would have been in deep trouble if a meeting had been scheduled.
I panicked a little bit when I knew Id forgotten my patch, which isn’t a nice feeling to have while driving at high speed.
I’m glad I only have to replace the patch every three days, or remembering to put on a new one might be more difficult than it already is. I’ve decided to put a note on the bathroom mirror the night before I am due to replace the patch. I may also ask Leanne if she’ll try to remind when it’s due to be changed. I’m sure I would forget my own head if it wasn’t already attached to my body.
Last night I plucked up the courage to ask Leanne if she was unsatisfied with how often we used to have sex before I began using XCEL. She was reluctant to answer. After a few minutes, though, I got her to admit that she’d have liked to do it a bit more than we were. However, she told me that she didn’t really mind that much. She realized that a lot of it came from the insecurity about the size of my penis.
I was correct about Leanne having PMS. She got her period last night. She doesn’t like having intercourse while she is menstruating so I guess that means we’ll both have to wait. Given my increased sex drive I must admit I’m a bit frustrated by it, still I could get lucky. If I play my cards right she might give me some oral.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home