Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Sunday, January 21, 2007

XCEL has made my penis grow!

Today I put on my eighth XCEL male enlargement patch. I also measured my penis to see if it has increased in size. I can confirm that it has.

Before I began using the patches, my penis was only four and a half inches long. It is now four and three quarter inches long. That’s about quarter of an inch longer than it used to be. I also measured the girth of my penis, which was an unimpressive three and a half inches before I started using XCEL. My girth has now increased by 1/8 of an inch. This isn’t much, but it’s still something.
Although the size of my penis isn’t greatly bigger, I’m amazed that it has actually grown at all. I know that during the past week I have felt as though my penis is getting larger and my erections stronger, but to see actual concrete results blew my mind.

How astonishing that a little patch placed discretely on my bottom each day could actually cause a part of my body to grow at the age of thirty-two.
Leanne was also stunned that the XCEL patches are succeeding where exercise, modifying my diet, and giving up smoking have failed. She is so glad for me. I bet she is also quite pleased at the prospect of enjoying a bigger penis when we have sex, even if she hasn’t admitted it.
Personally, I can’t seem to stop smiling. I am delighted with the results. We are going to go out this evening to celebrate. Imagine how much my penis will have grown in a few months time if these are the results after just one week. There may even come a time when I can use public urinals with out shame.
Of course, it isn’t just a matter of my penis growing. I also feel more virile and confident. It seems that XCEL male enlargement patches offer several benefits. I feel like a new man.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home