Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Friday, January 26, 2007

The best oral I have ever had!

I have reached day thirteen of using XCEL male enlargement patches. Some people think the number thirteen is unlucky, but the past twenty-four hours have been remarkable.
We had a meeting at work today. We generally meet up once a week to confer with each other. I was delighted when the boss informed me that she has noticed an improvement in my overall standard of work. Of course, I couldn’t tell her that I have found it easier to focus on the task at hand now that I don’t spend my time thinking paranoid thoughts about my small penis. All I could do was thank her and let her know that I fully intend to keep up the good work.

A couple of my colleagues gave me a dirty look, but if they choose to think of me as a sniveling brown-nose then that’s their problem. I intend to do well regardless of what others may think of me. It’s weird how people behave like crabs in a basket. Approach the top and they’ll endeavor to pull you back down.

Last night was quite romantic. Leanne made Chicken Chasseur, which was delicious. She had also been to Blockbusters. After we had eaten, we got cozy on the sofa and watched a romantic foreign film called Amour Te Duele. A combination of the movie and the cuddles got things heated up and Leanne gave me the oral I had been hoping for since she got her period a few days ago.

I have to admit that last night Leanne gave me what was probably the best fellatio I have ever had in my life. Her tongue and the tingling sensation caused by XCEL patches worked together to give me a climax so explosive that I almost passed out from the intensity of it. I know men who would pay more than it would cost for a two year supply of XCEL patches for an experience like that one. I therefore recommend XCEL male enlargement to any man, even if his penis is already as big as a cucumber.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home