Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Sunday, January 28, 2007

XCEL makes me feel like Casanova!

I have now been using XCEL penis enlargement patches for fifteen days and I got the tape measure out again this morning. I was happy to discover that my penis is continuing to grow.
The girth of my penis is now three and three quarter inches. That is quarter of an inch larger than it was before I began using XCEL male enlargement patches. It has grown one sixteenth of an inch since I measured it on Thursday. My girth is not increasing as quickly as my length, but as long as it continues to get steadily larger I don’t mind.
The length of my penis is now five inches. It has grown half an inch since I started with XCEL two weeks ago.
I have read lots on the subject of penis size. You tend to do that when you are insecure about having a small one.

I learned a long time ago that the average penis is between five and seven inches long. This means that my penis is now on the small end of average when it comes to length. It feels great to think about myself as having a normal sized penis rather than a small one for the first time in my life. I have XCEL penis enlargement patches to thank for it.

Leanne and I went to the local mal yesterday evening. I bought her an expensive black panties and bra set with the stay-up stockings to match. I also bought myself a few pairs of silk boxer shorts.
We tried on our new underwear when we got home. Let’s just say Leanne’s new lingerie accented her assets perfectly. She also appreciated the sight of me in my silk boxers. In addition, the sensation of the boxer shorts against my tingling penis made me feel incredibly aroused. Leanne had finished menstruating, so she was ready for me. I don’t think I have ever heard her cry out so powerfully at the point of climax before. It made me feel like Casanova. It seems that every day I become increasingly grateful for what XCEL male enlargement patches have done to improve my life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home