Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Brian has a small penis too!

It’s now been nineteen days since I began using XCEL male enlargement patches, and I’m still more than happy with them.
Yesterday I met up with my training partner Brian at the gym. To me Brian is the embodiment of masculinity. He’s very well built and tough. He’s also the type that doesn't speak unless he has something to say. When he does speak, he’s very direct. He can be quite intimidating when he chooses to. I would definitely rather have him as a friend than an enemy.
While we were training in the gym last night Brian said he’d noticed a change in me recently. He told me I was acting as if I’d won the lottery. He wanted to know what I had to be so pleased about. I tried to brush it off and tell him I had no idea what he was talking about.

I didn't relish the thought of telling him about the growth of my penis. However, Brian is no fool. He persisted until I had no choice but to tell him the truth. I braced myself, since I expected him to laugh at me.
Brian's reaction to my news was staggering. Instead of reacting scornfully and making a rude remark, he admitted that he also has a small penis. I was surprised at this. I had imagined that Brian's appendage would be as impressive as the rest of his body. He was serious though. He actually asked me where he could purchase XCEL penis enlargement patches. I was only too happy to tell him.

Discovering that Brian has a small penis was encouraging. It’s nice to feel that I’m not the only one. It’s also good to know that I can talk to him about it. It’s the first time I’ve been able to discuss my penis openly with another man and know that he will understand. I know I can talk to Leanne about it, but that isn't the same. Brian knows exactly how it feels to be under endowed.
Last night I had a peculiar dream that I unzipped my pants and my penis was so enormous that it rolled right out like a red carpet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home