Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Leanne loves my new penis!

It is now eighteen days since I began using XCEL male enlargement patches, and so far so good.
Leanne was delighted that I made dinner yesterday. She is a better cook than me so she usually makes our evening meal. I have other chores such as the ironing, which she hates with a passion. Dinner was delicious, even if I say so myself. Leanne rewarded me in bed later. My sex drive is still much higher than it was before I started using XCEL male enlargement patches, so the zinc and oyster meat they contain are continuing to do their job. It’s seems odd now that Leanne and I only had sex a couple of times a week before I began using XCEL.
Leanne says that each time we make love my penis feels bigger and more sexually satisfying. So much for size not being important.

She now admits that although size isn’t the most important factor, average penises do feel more fulfilling than smaller ones. However before I was taking XCEL penis enlargement patches she hadn’t wanted to say anything negative about my size, because she knew I was already very insecure about it.

I confronted Sophie about her recent behavior at work yesterday afternoon. I kept catching her looking at me like I am dirt on her shoe since I refused to go on a date with her last week, and she was still whispering about me to her female colleagues. I had had enough so I took her to one side and told her that I was not prepared to tolerate her behavior any longer. I threatened to have a word with out boss if it continued. I also told her she should grow up and realize that not every man is going to find her attractive and that she needed to respect the fact that some of us already have girlfriends that we are happy with. I am not sure I would have had the confidence to be that assertive towards a member of the opposite sex before I began taking XCEL patches, particularly with a woman I do not know well.
Today Sophie has been acting as though I do not exist, which is how it was before I started with XCEL penis enlargement patches. I like it better that way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home