Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I used the urinals at work!

I have now been using XCEL penis enlargement patches for seventeen days. Yesterday at work, I plucked up the courage to use the urinals instead of resorting to using the cubicle just to pee. Happily, the colleague using the urinal next to mine at the time, a guy called Stuart, didn’t appear to think anything was amiss. In fact, he didn’t take any notice of me at all.

I realize that my reluctance to use public urinals because of the fear of someone secretly laughing about the size of my penis is ridiculous. It’s all been in my head. I don’t think most men care how big the next man’s penis is. However, and event occurred in my teenage years which gave me an irrational attitude about it. I was messing around with a group of friends and we decided to compare penis sizes.

Mine was the smallest by far. The other boys ridiculed me for months afterwards. I guess teenagers never stop to think of the impact that their behavior can have on those around them.

Now that my penis is growing from using XCEL male enlargement patches I feel I no longer have to be ashamed. It really has had a positive impact on the way I see myself. Perhaps to some the fixation I have with the size of my penis will seem petty and ridiculous. I assure you that despising a part of your own body has a significant negative impact on your psychological state. Thanks to XCEL penis enlargement patches, I feel like a somebody rather than a nobody for the first time since adolescence. The patches have done more for me than any psychiatrist could, and for a lot less money.

I’m going to leave work early today because I haven’t made dinner for a while. I want to cook something special for Leanne. She has been so supportive and has lately made me feel great about myself and the progress I have made from using XCEL male enlargement patches. I’m thinking of buying some steak. We don’t eat it often because it’s quite expensive and too much red meat isn’t good for you. Still, it’s nice to have it as a treat now and again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home