Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Saturday, February 03, 2007

I’m living proof that XCEL works!

I have now been using XCEL penis enlargement patches for twenty-one days and I am still thoroughly delighted with them.

Brian telephoned me yesterday to say he has ordered his patches. I congratulated him. He had a look at the web site and said they look like an excellent product. I told him that I am living proof that XCEL male enlargement patches really work.
Brian and I must have chatted for a full half hour on the phone. We were laughing about the techniques men used in the past to try to obtain a bigger penis. They did stuff that seems completely barbaric when you think of it today. Who in this day and age would ever consider attaching a vacuum to their penis like the movie character Austin Powers?

Some men also tried hanging a weight from their appendage. I would rather have a one-inch penis than do something like that. Of course, techniques like this failed to work, but they also caused injury. Just thinking about it makes me wince.

By contrast, XCEL male enlargement patches are completely painless and only use ingredients that are one hundred percent natural. They also work more efficiently than any penis enhancement products you have to ingest because they are released directly into your bloodstream.
Just to give Brian an idea of what he can expect after he starts using XCEL male enlargement patches I told him about what Leanne did to me on Thursday night. As you can imagine, he enjoyed hearing about it. At one point the told me to shut up because I was giving him an erection. Leanne would kill me if she knew I had told him. Brian is now so excited about getting his patches that he sounds like a kid on Christmas Eve. It’s nice to know I have helped a friend out.
The thing is, I know Brian and I aren’t the only men here in the US who have an undersized penis. There must be millions of men who feel bad about the size of their penis.

If only they all knew that the solution to the problem comes in the form if a little dermal patch called XCEL.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home