Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Saturday, February 10, 2007

All the ladies love me!

Today I have been using XCEL male enlargement patches for twenty-eight days, or the equivalent of one lunar month.
Brain’s XCEL patches arrived on Thursday and he was delighted. Last night I went for downtown for a couple of drinks with him to celebrate. I didn't get too dressed up, but I did wear my favorite blue Armani shirt with a pair of decent looking Holster jeans.
Despite the fact that I had made a little effort with my appearance, what happened last night still surprised me, because it has never happened before. It seemed like a different woman was approaching me every five minutes in a club called The Power Plant. What's more, most of these women were very attractive. A few were so beautiful I would have thought they were out of my league.

Of course, I was obliged to tell each woman that approached that I had a live-in girlfriend.
I would never even think of going behind Leanne’s back, but I admit I was both flattered and surprised that so many women seemed interested in me. Up until recently, I have always been very shy in font of females. My small penis used to make me feel unworthy of an attention. Consequently, I have never been with a woman I met at a club. Leanne and I were good friends for a year or two before we got into a romantic relationship. If I had not known she was both kind and trustworthy I could never have begun a relationship with her.

Although he tried to make a joke of it, I could tell Brian was a little bit jealous of the attention I got last night. I told him that I thought I was becoming more confident because of the results from the XCEL penis enlargement patches. I added that it was this newly found self-esteem that was making me more attractive to the opposite sex, and that soon women would react to him in the same way. My words cheered him up. We even danced a bit at one point.

When I got home I was a little drunk, and I tripped over.
It woke Leanne up. She was slightly grumpy until I told her all about the female attention I had received in the club. Instead of feeling jealous, she said that it was about time other women realized what a sexy man I am. In fact, my news made her feel rather aroused. Needless to say, my night ended where it should, in the arms of my wonderful girlfriend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home