Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Monday, February 19, 2007

I want to help under-sized men

I have recently posted my journal on one or two sites on the Internet. I couldn’t help but notice that there are some people who seem to think that XCEL male enlargement patches are just a scam to make money from unsuspecting individuals. On one hand I can understand why people are suspicious. There are many penis enlargement products that are ineffective. XCEL is not one of them.
I would like to assure readers that XCEL male enlargement patches really are working for me and my friend Brian. I have no reason to lie about this and I certainly wouldn‘t waste my time and effort discussing something that did not work. However they are less effective for men who smoke, drink a lot of alcohol, consume too much caffeine, or are significantly over weight. Brian and I are both fit and we live healthy lifestyles.

I would also like to point out that XCEL is not suitable for everybody. For example, men who use MOA inhibitor drugs should not use XCEL because they might not be fit enough to have sexual intercourse.
Men with diabetes should consult their doctors before using XCEL , because many diabetics take medicine which increases the blood circulation. XCEL patches also increase the circulation, and they might cause a feeling of discomfort if mixed with this medicine for diabetics.
Men who have moderate to severe nerve damage to the genital region might not see any results from using XCEL patches either. This is especially true if the nerves that send arousal messages to and from the genital region are damaged.
I would also like to explain that XCEL male enlargement patches are not a fix-all miracle cure. They will not make a three inch penis grow to a length of ten inches. Similarly a man who is very thin will develop his muscles if he trains at the gym, but can’t realistically expect to obtain a body like that of Bruce Willis in his prime.

What XCEL male enlargement patcheswill do is help you obtain a growth of between one and three inches on average. Results will vary depending on how fit you are. The patches have worked so effectively on me because I am very healthy.
Another benefit the patches offer is an increase in sexual virility. XCEL patches definitely will make you last longer when you have sex. They will also make you want to have sex more often. However, they will not improve your sexual technique or teach you where to find a woman’s clitoris or G-spot. Only experience or a good sex manual can help you improve your sexual technique.
I am keeping this journal for two reasons. The first reason for the journal is to document my experiences with XCEL for my own personal use, since in doing so I can keep track of the increase in my measurements and sex drive. The second reason for my journal is that I genuinely want to help men who are under-sized and under-sexed as I once was. I know from experience just how much men in that situation can suffer. Those who are skeptical and doubt my sincerity are only robbing themselves of an excellent opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home