Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Sunday, February 18, 2007

My penis is normal now.

I am five weeks into my course of XCEL male enlargement patches. I measured my penis again this morning, as I have every Sunday since I began using the patches. I can scarcely believe that my penis is now just a little less than five and three quarter inches long. It has also increased in circumference by another eighth of an inch. When I look at my penis now it seems normal and I no longer feel ashamed of it.
I have noticed that when I have sex with Leanne her vagina feels much tighter than it once did, and this increases my pleasure because there is more friction. Before I started with XCEL I sometimes used to get embarrassed because there were occasions when we were having sex and my penis used to fall out of Leanne’s vagina. I am so glad that this doesn’t happen anymore.

It made me feel like I had the smallest penis in the world and I don’t think it made Leanne feel very sexy either. No woman wants to think that her vagina is baggy or lacks muscle control.
Leanne says my penis now looks and feels much bigger than it used to and that she is much more satisfied with the quality and quantity of the sex we have. She is also happier with our relationship in general. She says I am a lot easier to get along with now because I am less irritable and withdrawn. She even admitted that she sometimes used to worry about the future of our relationship before I began taking XCEL male enlargement patches, and that she is relieved about my recent changes. Her words made me even more glad I decided to try XCEL, I would hate to lose her.
Leanne and I stayed home last night because we both have colds. Poor Leanne’s nose what bright red. It looked quite endearing. We hired a couple of DVDs and ordered a Chinese meal because neither one of us could be bothered to cook. It was nice cuddling on the sofa with blankets even though we were both ill. It was as though the rest of the world disappeared for a while. Leanne is easy to watch movies with. She doesn’t talk all the way through the film and make you miss something like some women do.

All in all, I think I am a very fortunate man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home