Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Saturday, February 17, 2007

We heard Brian and Donna doing it!

I have now been using XCEL male enlargement patches for thirty-five days.
The weather outside has been awful over the past few days. The temperature has been in the teens or twenties at best. There is still a lot of ice on the ground. Yesterday evening Leanne and I had planned to go out for a few drinks with Brian and Donna, but we went to their house instead. We ate munchies, drank wine and played games together.
Leanne and Donna were like a couple of gossipy grandmothers, they kept taking together with their voices lowered and giggling. Brian and I both new they were talking about sex. I don’t think either of us minded too much, to be honest we were both a bit too tipsy to care. Anyway, the way I see it, if our sex life was bad Leanne wouldn’t talk about it, because she would have nothing interesting to report.

I know that I am a much better lover since I started using XCEL penis enlargement patches, and no man minds his girlfriend telling another woman that he satisfies her.
Leanne and I ended up staying over at Brian and Donna’s house because we had both consumed too much alcohol to drive. Just as we were considering making love ourselves, we heard Brian and Donna going at it like animals. Of course, this put both of us off doing anything. Apart from anything else, we were both laughing too much to even think about it. It was odd that neither Brian nor Donna seemed to care that they had guests who could probably hear them. If anything, they seemed to be putting on a show for us. Leanne and I would have at least tried to be quiet if we had managed to have sex. They sounded like a couple of wild boars. In fact, Donna’s climax noise was unearthly. I felt a bit grossed out by it, much to Leanne’s merriment. I almost died laughing afterwards when Leanne said “Oh well. Brian’s patches are obviously working.”

This morning Donna cooked us breakfast before we left. She was glowing with happiness and Brian looked smug over his morning paper. It was like a movie scene. I didn’t dare look Leanne in the eye because I knew I’d start laughing.

Leanne and I made our excuses and left as soon as we’d finished breakfast. I think both of us had seen and heard enough.
In all seriousness though, I’m pleased that the XCEL patch has improved the lives of Brian and Donna. It has definitely made Leanne and I happier, too. I feel sorry for those men who suffer in silence because they are too closed minded or ashamed to try a life-changing product like the XCEL penis enlargement patch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home