Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Thursday, February 22, 2007

My penis is still growing

I have been using XCEL male enlargement patches for forty days now. I measured myself again this morning. Both the length and circumference of my penis have increased by one-sixteenth of an inch. I have noticed that the length of my penis is not increasing quite so quickly as it was initially. However, I am not really worried about this.
The people who manufacture XCEL male enlargement patches claim that you can expect your size to increase by twenty to thirty percent, although results can vary. Therefore, I don’t look forward to my penis resembling a prize cucumber. I will be very content if I can obtain a penis that is at the large end of average in size. I simply want to feel confident about my penis and have no desire to get into the erotic film industry.

Besides, if my penis became too large I do not think Leanne would be able to manage it, and I certainly don’t want to hurt my girlfriend when we make love.
I am pleased that Leanne is now feeling a bit better. She returned to work today. I am glad because we have to attend a retirement party this evening. One of my colleagues, Robert, retired recently. He had been with the company for over twenty years. Before that, he served in the military. To be honest he could be quite annoying sometimes. He often talked about the news and his political views were very conservative, which often irritated me. Still, I am going to attend his party out of respect for the fact that he has been with the company for so long. I’m not looking forward to it at all. However, disagreeing with somebody’s views on politics is unfortunately not a good enough excuse to avoid attending their retirement bash, especially since I am now expected to set an example.
I have told Leanne to make the effort to look nice this evening. I want Sophie to realize that I spoke the truth when I told her that I already have a fantastic girlfriend.

I think Sophie thought that I was lying and creating a pretext not to date her when I said I was already involved with somebody. In truth, I wouldn’t have dated Sophie even if I were single because I don’t like her personality, but she doesn’t need to know that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home