Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Thursday, March 01, 2007

A bigger penis makes a cool birthday gift.

I have been using XCEL male enlargement patches for a total of forty-seven days now. It is also my thirty-third birthday. That means I will be forty in just seven years, which for some reason makes me feel that I am starting to get old. Still I wouldn’t swap lives with somebody half my age. I remember what it is like being a teenager, and it involved lots of emotional turmoil and adolescent angst.
Leanne and I plan on getting together with friends and family later on this evening to celebrate at a local Japanese restaurant. I am a huge fan of both sushi and Japanese grill so I am looking forward to the food. I plan to propose to Leanne there. I have told nobody else about it, so it will come as a complete surprise to everybody. I am incredibly nervous right now.

I hope and pray that she does not say no, especially since I plan to propose in front of an audience of our family and friends. Come to think of it, I had better get the proposal out of the way before the chef comes to grill our food. The ones at our local Japanese place would make a huge deal out of it and embarrass the hell out of me if I did it in front of them. I know what those guys are like.
A refusal from Leanne would be ten times more humiliating under the circumstances. I am wondering if it would have been more sensible to propose on a day other than my birthday, since if I had waited I could have done it when we were alone. Still I have spent a good few days feeling stressed out about my plan, so I'm not going to back out at the last moment, although I know I am taking a risk.
I have been so caught up in my plan that I almost forgot to measure my penis today. I only remembered just before I sat down to write this journal entry. I am happy to report that my penis has grown a further eighth of an inch in length. Well actually, it is a little less than one eight of an inch, but that's fine by me.

The circumference of my penis has also grown by one sixteenth of an inch since I last measured it on Sunday. Therefore, XCEL male enlargement patches are continuing to do their job. In my humble opinion, a bigger penis is rather a wonderful birthday present. The only thing that would make me happier is if Leanne agrees to become my wife tonight. Keep you fingers crossed for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home