Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Monday, February 26, 2007

XCEL helped me become a better man.

I have now been using XCEL male enlargement patches for forty-four days and I must say that they really have changed my life completely in such a short space of time. I know Brian feels the same way about them too. Every time I see him, he seems to be grinning from ear to ear. He has also lost that vaguely threatening persona he used to have. I realize now that his tough guy act was just a defense mechanism.
Today at work, a few people who were at the retirement party last week told me they thought I had a beautiful girlfriend and that I was a very lucky man. Compliments like that make me feel very proud, but of course I already know how lovely my girlfriend is with out needing to hear it from other people. She always has turned heads. The good thing is that it hasn’t made her conceited. There is nothing worse than somebody who is too aware of their own good looks.

I am going shopping tonight to look for an engagement ring. I have decided to look for something platinum with a well cut diamond. I am far more concerned about the cut of the diamond than I am the size of it. I know Leanne isn’t the type of woman that would be impressed by a huge rock. She likes to look good, but is never willing to spend huge amounts of cash in order to do it. She gets highly annoyed at extravagance because there are so many people in the world who can’t even afford to eat. Therefore, I know in advance that she would see a huge diamond as a symbol of selfishness. My best option is definitely to go for something small but pretty.
I am still thrilled at the idea of asking Leanne to marry me on Thursday night. It is hard to wait until then to discover what her answer will be. The thing is, a few months ago, I definitely would not have had the confidence to propose to Leanne, and in all honesty I was also too self absorbed to even consider it. My thoughts revolved around the size of my penis and my own insecurities. In truth, I thought very little about what would make Leanne happy, and I wasn‘t a very good boyfriend.

It is a little difficult to believe that as small a thing as a dermal patch has made me change my perspective completely. I only hope Leanne will judge me on the man I have been during the past few weeks and not on the person I used to be before I started using XCEL male enlargement patches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home