Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I have to shop for an engagement ring.

This is day forty-three of my experience with XCEL male enlargement patches. I measured my erect penis again this morning. The circumference of my penis is now four and a quarter inches. The length of it is now somewhere between five and three-quarter and six inches, which is impressive compared to what I started out with. I would be very content with my size if I had a circumference of five inches. My girth is still a little below average, however it is still much larger than it was before I began using XCEL.
For the past few weeks, I have been using public urinals with out even thinking about it. Nobody has taken the slightest bit if notice. It seems crazy now when I think back on how I would always use the cubicles before my penis grew, for fear of other men laughing at my size. It was stupid of me. My work colleagues probably thought I had either an over-active colon or a very high metabolism.

I don’t know what is worse, for people to talk about your small penis or for them to think that you defecate much more than the average person does. I sincerely hope nobody was calling me names like Poopy Paul behind my back.
The David Bach Consort was absolutely amazing last night. Leanne and I enjoyed it a lot, as did everyone else there. I love watching live music gigs. I am always mesmerized when I watch the emotions a guitarist shows on his face while playing his instrument, there is something magical about it. It is interesting how music has the power to move people. I think of it as being a universal language, something we all understand regardless of what language we speak.
I loved watching Leanne getting totally lost in the music last night. We have so much in common. The more I think about it the more certain I am that I never want to be with any other woman than her. Neither can I imagine having children with anybody else. It is my birthday on Thursday and I have decided to propose to her then, which means that I’ll have to buy her an engagement ring in the next few days. I don’t know whether to feel nervous or excited about it. I hope to God she says yes.

I really don’t know what I would do if she said no, I’m not very good at handling rejection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home