Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Those who miss out on XCEL are fools.

The past few days have been uneventful. Things continue to go well with XCEL male enlargement patches. My penis is bigger, I make love to Leanne almost every night and I’m as happy as a lark. There isn’t that much you can talk about when you’re content.
Leanne’s vagina got a bit sore last week. She purchased an intimate lubricant to ensure it doesn’t happen again. I told her we didn’t have to make love every day if it was going to irritate her, but she wouldn’t hear of it. She says the increased intimacy in our relationship makes her feel closer to me than ever before. I feel the same way about her. It’s strange how a small dermal patch has helped to make my life so much better in various ways. People may think I’m foolish, but those who miss out on XCEL are the fools in my view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home