Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

XCEL makes your privates tingle.

Today I realized that I have become so accustomed to the pleasurable tingling sensation XCEL patches cause in my privates that I had actually forgotten about it to some extent. In fact I have started to take it for granted. Considering the implications of this caused me to have quite a horrible thought. After I stop using the XCEL patches the lovely tingling is going to stop. I wonder how that will feel? It actually feels as though it is normal to tingle down there now.
I am definitely going to buy some Marathon 21 after I am finished my course of XCEL male enlargement patches. Not only am I accustomed to the tingling sensation, I’m also used to the increased libido the patches give me. There’s no way I want to go back to making love just twice a week. Leanne would probably throw a fit if that happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home