Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Saturday, March 03, 2007

XCEL is a scientific breakthrough.

I have now been using XCEL male enlargement patches for a total of forty-nine days. When I change the patch, I continue to place it on one of my buttocks. However, if I had a hairy backside I would have to put it somewhere else, since the manufacturers warn you not to place the patch anywhere that you might have body hair, unless you fancy waxing your body at the same time as acquiring a bigger penis. It’s a good job my heritage is Irish rather than Mediterranean, under the circumstances. I wonder where very hairy men could put the patches, since placing it on your forehead is not really an option.
The XCEL patches have always stayed in place, though, which is a good thing. In addition, I can remove them with out discomfort on the days when I have to change them.

They have also made me feel well in general, besides increasing my dimensions and making me more virile.
Leanne has been in a really cute mood since I made my proposal on Thursday evening. It is nice to see her so perky. We have been discussing our wedding plans already. We have decided to tie the knot some time in July. We are also considering where we should go for our honeymoon. We both fancy either Cancun or somewhere in southern Europe. We are going to pop out later to buy some travel magazines from Barnes and Noble in order to get inspiration.
I called my parents last night. They are delighted at the thought of my coming wedding. My mother is particularly pleased, since she confesses she was beginning to worry that I would never get married. I have a feeling that she was slightly concerned that I would move back into her house at the age of forty and ruin her twilight years. My mother also told me that over the past month or so I have become more like the son she had hoped for because I am more positive about life.
Of course, I do not intend to tell my mother about XCEL male enlargement patches. I can hear her response now and I have a feeling she would not approve.

She can be very traditional in her mode of thinking. She would not see XCEL for the scientific breakthrough it really is. Her attitude is akin to the people who insisted that the world was flat as opposed to round before Columbus proved otherwise. She’s still a lovely woman, though, and her attitude amuses me at times. I wouldn’t change her for the world; her old-fashioned values are part of what makes her my mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home