Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Monday, March 12, 2007

Donna thinks no penis is too big.

Brain has made me laugh a lot lately. Apparently Donna just can’t get enough of his new penis. He told her what I’d said about Leanne worrying about my penis becoming too big. Donna responded by saying that she hoped he would end up with a twelve inch one. According to Donna there is no such thing as a penis that is too big. I felt quite sorry for Brian, he must be wondering why she stuck with him before he started using XCEL male enlargement patches if a big member is of such importance to her. To be honest I think Donna is a complete nymphomaniac. She terrifies the hell out of me. I find her loud and graceless. She reminds me of why I’m so lucky to have a classy fiancé like Leanne. She’ll probably force Brian to take sexual enhancement products for the rest of his life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home