Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Friday, March 16, 2007

I like the new me much more than the old.

It is sometimes quite hard to associate myself with the man I was before I started using XCEL male enlargement patches back in January. When I consider how I was just a couple of months ago it seems that I am actually thinking about a different man, like a character in a novel I have read. The old Paul Flannigan was under-endowed, self obsessed, miserable, selfish and totally lacking in self- worth. In other words, I was the type of person I dislike and would avoid being friends with. The new me is extremely happy, sexy, confident, kind and self-accepting. Added to that is the fact that my penis now looks and feels normal. Ironically, the person I have become was always in there somewhere or Leanne would never have tolerated me. It simply took a ground-breaking product like XCEL male enlargement patches to bring him to the surface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home