Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Will Leanne put on her naughty nurse outfit?

Today is the first time that I haven’t felt horny since I began using XCEL male enlargement patches, and a sea-food salad sandwich is to blame for it. I woke up at five-thirty this morning with stomach cramps and I have been to the bathroom at least twenty times since then. I am actually off work right now. I am starting to feel better after taking some Imodium, but my stomach still feels really tender.
Ironically my penis is still tingling despite my discomfort. Maybe if I feel a little better tonight I will ask Leanne to put on her naughty nurse outfit and take care of me, if you know what I mean. My brain still wants sex, but I have a feeling my body might protest. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see how I feel this evening when Leanne gets home from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home