Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Monday, March 19, 2007

My genitalia is pretty.

Leanne’s comment about my testicles looking smaller because of my larger penis made me paranoid. I examined my genitalia in the mirror from every angle. Eventually I ended up asking her if I look like a malformed freak. Of course, since her humor is quite sick she had fun with it and wouldn’t answer at first. Instead, she cackled like a witch for about ten minutes, and was close to peeing her panties. It took her a while to reassure me that there are lots of men whose penis looks a lot larger than their testicles. She even offered proof and showed me some photos of other men’s’ appendages on the Internet. Thanks to her I’m now confident that male genitalia comes in all different shapes and sizes. In fact, compared to some my genitalia looks pretty, but of course I have XCEL male enlargement patches to thank for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home