Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Monday, April 02, 2007

Brian’s panic attack.

My friend Brian can be so neurotic sometimes. He phoned me at about ten o’clock this morning in a state of complete panic because he had forgotten to change his XCEL male enlargement patch. He wanted to know if I thought forgetting to put on a new patch would prevent his penis from growing or effect his libido. I calmly reassured him that he was panicking with out reason, and he should just replace it when he got home after work. Eventually he calmed down, thank goodness. His voice sounded high pitched and whiny. It got on my nerves a lot because I’m not getting enough sleep lately, thanks to the demands of my insatiable fiancé. Frankly, I do not see why Leanne needed to take Femtrex in the first place. She has never had a problem with sexual dysfunction, far from it. I’m completely exhausted from lack of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home