Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Saturday, March 24, 2007

What would I do with out XCEL?

Leanne and I are going out to dinner with Brian and Donna later this evening. I hope for Brian’s sake Leanne doesn’t tell Donna about Femtrex. Donna is already a nymphomaniac. Brian’s libido has increased because of XCEL male enlargement patches, but I don’t know if he could handle Donna on Femtrex. I think if Donna gets those little pink pills into her system she’ll probably kill him.
Leanne now has her period but that didn’t stop her dry-humping me last night until she climaxed before giving me fellatio regardless of whether I wanted it or not. Actually the oral sex was nice, so I shouldn’t complain. It’s just that I’m so shocked at Leanne’s behavior. She had a high sex drive before she took Femtrex, but now it’s off the scale. Thanks goodness I’m using XCEL male enlargement patches. If I wasn’t she might ditch me for an eighteen year old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home