Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Leanne has snapped my penis.

It seems that Leanne’s insatiable sexual appetite could quite literally be the death of me. Last night she was riding me quite violently when she missed her target and actually broke my penis. I ended up in the emergency room until early this morning. It was so embarrassing explaining to the receptionist how it had happened.
I would now like to wish you all a happy April Fools Day. My penis is fine and well. I measured it again this morning, and XCEL male enlargement patches are still increasing my dimensions. My penis is now six and a half inches long. It has a circumference of four and three quarter inches. I don‘t think it will get much bigger now since I am coming quite close to the end of my journey with XCEL. I don’t mind if it doesn’t get any bigger at all. I’m satisfied with what I have now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home