Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Monday, April 09, 2007

Good sex is vital to a happy relationship.

I’ve been considering the significance of sex in romantic relationships. Some people think it isn’t so very important. While I agree that it should never be the sole basis of a relationship, I think sex is vital to a happy romantic relationship. I’m aware that people in relationships abstain from sex when one partner works away or suffers ill health with out parting because of it. However, I still think both partners in such a situation would be happier if they could make love at regular intervals.
I asked Leanne if she’d still have agreed to marry me if my penis hadn’t grown or if I had a lower libido. She said that she would still have married me, but admitted that she really enjoys the benefits caused by me using XCEL male enlargement patches. She prefers me with a larger penis and higher sex drive. I can’t blame her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home