Is Penis Enlargement Real?

Thursday, April 12, 2007

My penis won‘t shrink when I stop using XCEL.

Leanne was in one of her roguish moods yesterday evening. She was trying to make me paranoid. She suggested that ending my course of XCEL male enlargement patches on Friday 13th of all days did not bode well. Leanne wondered what I’d do if my penis shriveled back to its former size once I stopped using XCEL. Coincidentally, a woman who reads my journal online asked the same question today. I’m not worried though. The manufacturers of XCEL male enlargement patches assure customers that they are guaranteed to keep whatever gains they achieve. This means there is zero chance of my penis melting away like the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz.
Leanne later confessed that she is incredibly happy with the increase in my size, my higher libido and the turn our relationship has taken since I began using XCEL. She reckons I’m nicer to be around these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home